Initial Amount To Open Savings Account
Rate of interest
- Passbook Facility
- Any Branch Banking
- RTGS/ NEFT Facility
- Free SMS Alerts On Request
- Cheque Book Facility
- Standing Instructions
Documents to be submitted for Opening Savings Account.
- Recent Photograph of the applicant customer.
- Copy of PAN card.
- Copy of Photo Identity such as passport, Driving License, Election ID Card or PAN card – Any one of these to be submitted.
- Proof of Residence such as Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Telephone Bill of landline (BSNL), Municipal tax bill and receipt, LIC policy last premium paid notice and receipt – Any one of these to be obtained.
- If staying in rented premises than copy of rent agreement, or letter from society and copy of proof of resident from above.
- Association of Persons like Association, Trust, Club, Society etc.
- Recent Photograph of all the office bearers with designation.
- Copy of Registration certificate of competent authority.
- Copy of Resolution for opening account with the Bank with a mandate for operation of account.
- Copy of Bye-Laws of the Association, club and society. In case of trust, a copy of trust deed to be submitted.
- Details of existing Banking arrangement.
- Copy of PAN Card for society, Trust, Club etc. and proof of office of address.
- Name and address with proof for all the office bearers.
Note : Original documents to be presented with copy for verification. Also open a No Frill Savings Account ( Zero Balance )